A famous quote by Helen Keller “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all” expresses the true value of traveling. Traveling to the fascinating locations and recording the same as an everlasting memory, in the camera,signifies the true joy and turns you into a story teller.
Why Traveling is always as Fun?
Most of us feel that traveling gives a break from our monotonous life. Whether it’s the schedule of a 9 to 6 job professional who completes his duty on an everyday basis and returns to his house with an exhausting face or a housewife who struggles with the daily household duties along with the responsibilities other children, everyone needs a small break-A break which celebrates the traveler instinct within us. Let us know the reasons what make us happy during traveling and why traveling is always fun.
- Travel is the fact that every day is different: When we stick to our daily routine, everyday seems to be the same. We follow the routine work culture which leads to heavy boredom. Traveling is not the same. Each and every day is exciting and full of something new to explore in terms of exquisite sightseeing, local food, and an awesome climate. Everything is new for every day.
- No Routines: Either you’re on a job or your better half handling a load of responsibilities of the household, each of us has a routine life to follow. But during vacation, there is no routine/schedule to follow. It’s just about experiencing the extravaganza of nature in a trek or listening to the sound of the swishing and gurgling sea waves on beaches touching your foot to relax you at the utmost level. Every day in a vacation gives you a soothing effect on your mind.
- No Set Rules: The best part of any vacation is that there are no set rules to follow. Every moment is a new life and fresh air to breathe free from the load of responsibilities and daily work routine life. However, one has to follow the rules of a local guide depending on the location you choose to spend your holidays. Do follow them.
- No Expectation: Life is full of expectations, but not traveling. Unlimited fun, joy, and delightful faces are the only pre and post requisite of a journey. Traveling and vacation are the high time to set you free from the over-burdening expectations of life and slip into a world of joy and unlimited fun.
- The AEE Approach: Follow and implement the AEE approach which stands for Adventure, Excitement,and Exploration. Each minute during the vacation must be a moment full of adventure and with a lust to explore something new in India.
The winter holiday season is arriving. It’s the festive season of Christmas and the welcoming of New Year 2019, for which every Indian wait eagerly. No wonders;when we hear the news of our neighbors or friends planning a trip from 24thDec. to 1st week of January’19, to some exotic places in India and abroad. Have you planned for a trip on this vacation, or confused about which location to explore and enjoy in India? RailRestro will suggest you some dazzling and alluring bed of nature to visit this winter vacation. RailRestro is an e-catering company and an official partner of IRCTC which delivers food in train to the hungry passengers who need good food for their journey. Our motive is to provide food for train journey to the rail passengers traveling in any route of India. We offer a wide variety of menu like North Indian, South Indian,Chinese, Gujrati, and western food like burgers and pizzas. Visit our website or download our mobile application from Google Play Store for free and order food in train for the journey at any time.
7 Locations to Visit this Christmas and New Year Eve 2019!
If you’re looking to shake things up this Christmas there are plenty of places that go all-out for the holidays. Here’re seven places which are flocked by tourists every year during this season.
Kullu-Manali: Kullu and Manali are the destinations famous for its natural beauty and snow-clad hills.The vast jungles, snow, exotic flora and fauna, beautiful hills covered by the tourists playing with snow and skiing all around can be seen all day long.After all-day venture in the woods and mountains, it’s the time to party during night. The destination like Kullu and Manali offer many parties and celebration points in renowned hotels. This makes the place more wonderful and extraordinary to enjoy. The parties include games, singing programs by top singers, Dance parties on Punjabi and Bollywood beats, and a variety of char-coaled food as starters and dinner. Visit and feel the chilly winters of Kullu-Manali.
Kodaikanal: KodaiKanal is also known as the “Princess of Hill Stations”. It is among the most popular hill stations of Tamil Nadu. Scenic attractions,trekking, cycling, balloon shooting, horse riding, boating and other waters ports (in certain areas of Kodaikanal) are the lovable tourist spots.
Shillong: Shillong is blessed with waterfalls and mountains. The spellbound beauty of hill and waterfalls makes it a paradise to the nature lovers. Shillong has numerous places to indulge you in adventure activities. Apart from the natural elegance, there are tasty and aromatic cuisines to a taste in Shillong such as Dohneiiong, Jadoh,Tungrymbai, Momos, Dohkhlieh, pineapple delicacies, jalebis, momo and Pukhlein. These are rice delicacies most famous and only available in shillong.
Khandala /Lonavala: Either a weekend celebration, or a long holiday, Khandala and Lonavala are the two main locations of Maharashtra which is blessed with an epitome of natural elegance. Thick lush greenery, hills, and tourist spots present at the top of the hills give a panoramic view of entire khandala and lonawala. If you stay at Pune or Mumbai, board a tourist bus, or ride your bike to enjoy the natural gift of nature.
Nainital: Millions of tourist is highly fascinated by the extraordinary beauty of Nainital. Nainital has an awesome scenic beauty located in the holy land of Uttrakhand. Nainital welcomes it’s tourist with a prime lesson taught to them as “Athiti Devo Bhava”. It is often referred to as the ‘Lake District’of India. Some of the points to enjoy at Nainital are boating on Naini Lake,Naina Devi Temple Mall Road, Raj Bhawan, Gurney House, Govind Ballabh Pant Zoo,Tiffin Top, Astronomical Observatory, and snow viewpoint.
Mussoorie: Cherish with the long-lasting memory you have collected at Mussoorie. It is an extremely beautiful hill station and loaded with top schools of the city. There are many travel destinations near Mussoorie are Dhanaulty, Dehradun, Rishikesh and so on and some of the locations to visit in Mussoorie are Mussoorie Lake, Christ Church, Kempty Falls, Lal Tibba, Company Garden, Jwala Devi Temple, Happy Valley, Gun Hill, Nag Devta Temple, Mussoorie Heritage Centre, Mall Road, and Camel’s Back Road.
Ranikhet: Highly incarnated by the engineering skills of the Britishers, Ranikhet provides a very calm atmosphere for the tourist to relax. Every person who visits Ranikhet is captivated with its natural beauty. There are temples, orchards, parks, and sunset points where tourist throngs in large number to take a break from their monotonous life.
India is flooded with numerous tourist places and hill stations. These locations will certainly refresh your mind and will define the true value of what traveling is and how it transforms your daily monotonous life. RailRestro wishes you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy NewYear 2019!